As a student I've used MS word to compose and turn in papers and projects. I've used it to copy down notes in classes using the note taking option and to accomplish classwork. Teachers use it to display a lesson plan or sometimes to show an excerpt from a passage that we later break down as a class, especially in English class. In copyright scenarios, in my experience, we always had to put whatever we found in quotations and later site the source got that information from. In high school there was always somebody who was trying to cheat their way through an assignment by using somebody else's work on the internet and that is against the fair use of materials because they take someone else's work and call it their own. Teachers handle copyright and plagiarism very seriously so I, as a student, always had to make sure to avoid plagiarism by citing my works with a bibliography (again especia...
Comments
Post a Comment